- One bedroom first floor retirement apartment in popular central P.L.F. location
- Very well maintained property - 100% READY TO GO
- Staffed 24/7 with sophisticated assistance alarm aids
- Spacious living room with glass balustrade Juliet balcony
- Fully accessible property with lift access
- Well maintained communal areas with regular organised events
- Immaculately maintained communal gardens
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
No. 29, Crocus Court,
Station Road, Poulton-le-Fylde.
Property At A Glance
Well presented first floor retirement apartment in fantastic residential P.L.F. location.
Appointed to a very high standard and fully accessible, featuring generous double bedroom
with walk in wardrobe, spacious living and dining room with Juliette balcony overlooking
beautifully maintained communal gardens, sleek modern fitted kitchen,
wet room and convenient storage room.
Located in luxurious McCarthy & Stone retirement development with 24/7 support & featuring host of
innovative personal safety systems. Immaculately maintained communal areas including residents
lounge with subsidised bistro, washroom, electric scooter charging & storage room, refuse areas
and well maintained gardens.
Ideally situated in residential Poulton-le-Fylde location only a short walk from all town
centre amenities to include shops and cafes, many popular bars and restaurants, supermarkets,
salons, award winning recreational parks, leisure facilities and direct transport links
to Preston, Manchester, Liverpool and beyond.
PEACE OF MIND AND PERFECT LOCATION
EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Call - 01253 894895 to view.